Find answers to frequently asked questions, such as placing an order, checking the status of an order, configuring an application and more.
Please contact us by phone, email or online chat anytime. We are always glad to hear from our customers!
What territory does PTI cover?
- We serve all areas of Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, North Eastern Nevada, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming and El Paso, Texas. View Regional Line Cards
How do I request a quote?
How do I place an order?
How can I request an order acknowledgement or check the status of an order?
Does PTI have walk-in counter sales?
- Yes, our warehouse is open 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
4084 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84107
Do you provide site surveying, including machine standards recommendations?
- Yes, please email or call your local PTI Sales Rep to visit your site and create a customized solution and electrical and controls machine standards recommendation.
Can you provide drawings / data sheets?
- Yes, the quickest method is to provide the part number and your email address via our online chat feature.
How does our company apply for Net30 terms with PTI?
- Send a completed credit application – including the Company Contact Information page, a signature on the Authorization to Obtain Credit page, and a signature on the final page of our Terms and Conditions Agreement – to email@example.com.
If we don’t want to apply for terms, can we pay by credit card?
How can I get a copy of an invoice or credit card receipt?
- Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A PO number or order acknowledgement number is helpful in finding an invoice. A date of charge and/or charge amount is helpful in finding a credit card receipt.