Please join us on April 28th for our Machine Safeguarding training to be held at Cabela’s in Lehi. The training will cover the following topics:
- North American Standards (OSHA/ANSI)
- Control Reliability
- Safety Distance
- Safety Systems and Software
- Stop Categories
- Circuit Structures (Safety)
- Safe Guarding Methods (pros and cons of each method)
- Risk Assessment
- European Safety Standards/Requirements (SIL, PL, Categories) including migration from EN 954-1 to ISO 13849-1
- Safety Light Curtains
- Banner Safety Products including XS26-2
Training will be from 9:30am to 2:30pm and lunch will be provided in the Cabela’s restaurant. You can register for the training by clicking here.
There are two registration types for this event:
- $150 Registration includes Machine Safeguarding Training, Banner’s latest safety controller, the XS26-2DE ($895 value) & Lunch. One controller per company please!
- $50 Registration includes Machine Safeguarding Training & Lunch
We hope to see you on April 28th.